For the perfect way to protect yourself in an emergency, we offer you the Family 72-Hour Emergency Food Kit from Legacy Premium. This prudent kit contains 32 servings of healthy, hearty and simple to prepare freeze dried and dehydrated foods, stored in a sturdy, compact portable bucket. Being prepared for a 3 day emergency where food is not available is a smart thing to do in today's world. This affordable gourmet food kit will cover your family's basic food needs for 72 hours, preparing you for the worst.
Package Features -
- Simple to prepare meals – Just add water!
- Total Calories: 11,200
- 100% Certified GMO-Free
- 25 year shelf life
- Made in the USA
- Lowest Cost per Serving and Calorie in the Food Storage Industry
- With meals that have No Trans Fats, Low in Sodium, No MSG, Vegetarian Friendly, No Cholesterol, Good Sources of Fiber, and Gluten Free.
- Each meal is stored in a nitrogen flushed Mylar pouch, and then stored in a stackable, heavy duty plastic bucket
Meals Included -
- Enchilada, Beans, and Rice - 4 Servings
- Pasta Primavera - 4 Servings
- Stroganoff - 4 Servings
- Loaded Baked Potato - 4 Servings
- Chili Mac - 4 Servings
- Cheese and Broccoli Soup Mix - 4 Servings
- Classic Chili Mix - 4 Servings
- Pasta Alfredo - 4 Servings
Storage Information -
- Weight – 9 lbs
- Bucket Dimensions (7.75"x9.75"x9.75")
- Total Number of Buckets - 1
|Free Shipping||Free Ground Shipping|
*Free shipping only applies to select products and is only available in the continental United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).