During emergencies, having a method of preparing food is just as essential as having healthy food storage stocked away. The Bobcat Emergency Cooking Stove functions on Diethylene Glycol ThermaFuel, so you have a way to cook your food during disasters and power outages. The package includes 3 ThermaFuel cans. This is an affordable and practical survival tool. The Bobcat Emergency Cooking Stove is also a great compact addition to your camping and hiking gear.
Bobcat Stove Features -
- Durable, lightweight aluminum construction
- Design perfect for emergencies, remote locations, camping, etc.
- Folds easily for compact storage
- One-minute set-up
- Large Capacity for Multiple Fuel Sources, including up to 3 ThermaFuel Cans
ThermaFuel Features -
- 4 Hour Burn Time per Can
- Smokeless and Odorless
- Clean Burning - No Toxic Fumes
- Safe for Indoor or Outdoor Usage
- 20 Year Plus Shelf Life
- 4-Wick System delivers Consistent Heat Level without Fluctuation
- Re-Usable. Use flame when needed, extinguish when finished. Reseal Cap for Storage. Re-light when needed.
*Tested boiling of 6 cups of water in 2 quart thin wall aluminum pot with lid showed boiling in 20-25 minutes, then approximately 20 minutes of cook time. Boiling time can vary depending on the type of pot used. Best results with smallest possible pot size, good lid and thinner walled pot.
Package Includes -
- 1 Bobcat Emergency Stove
- 3 Diethylene Glycol ThermaFuel Cans
|Free Shipping||Free Ground Shipping|
*Free shipping only applies to select products and is only available in the continental United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).