Legacy’s supply of dehydrated carrots is the ideal item to add to any prepper food supply because they can be used in so many ways. You can rehydrate them to their original state by simply adding water and waiting 20 minutes, maintaining all their original flavor and nutritional value, or you can simply eat them in their dried state for a delicious, healthy snack. Legacy’s dehydrated carrot supply is just carrots, puff-dried to perfection. An excellent source of Vitamins A and C, iron, calcium and fiber, these dehydrated carrots make the perfect addition to your survival pantry, whether your are a long-time prepper or a newbie at emergency preparedness.
Package Features -
- Easy to Prepare - Soak in Cool Water for about 20 minutes
- Freeze Dried, High Quality Ingredients
- GMO Free
- Food Will Last Up to 1 Year After Breaking Seal
- Bag Stands Easily on a Shelf
- Up to 15 Year Shelf Life
- Made in the USA
- Sealed in Resealable Nitrogen Flushed Mylar Pouch
- Ingredients: Carrots
- 35 servings in each pouch
- Total Calories - 2,100 in each pouch
- Serving Size - 1/4 cup
|Free Shipping||Free Ground Shipping|
*Free shipping only applies to select products and is only available in the continental United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).